EvoCharge iEVSE Plus
Not sure what to get? Use these tools to help you find a charging solution that works for you.
Perfect for managing multiple RFID EV charging stations through your choice of third-party network service providers, EvoCharge iEVSE Plus lets you control and manage your chargers from any smart device and network provider. What’s more: You can easily implement a fee for service with RFID card reader capability. Manage all of your commercial EVSE through one network.
Charging Station Features
- True Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) compliant means you can select a network provider
- WiFi or 4G-LTE enabled to connect your station(s) to your local utility company and network provider to monitor charging
- RFID card reader enabled to control payment and charging access
- Universal SAE J1772 charger works with all EVs and PHEVs (Tesla with adapter)
- Rapid 7.2-7.7kW output: charge up to 8x faster than with a standard Level 1 charger
- NEMA 4 rated for indoor and outdoor use and protection from the elements and temperature range -22° F to 122° F
- Safety certified as UL/cUL listed
- Charging cable options, 18 or 25 ft, for charging distance flexibility
- Includes Local Load Management for managing the electrical load to all receiving
- Electrical 240V required, optional hardwire or NEMA 6-50 Plug for power supply connection
- LED indicator display to view current output and WiFi status
View more product information and technical documents.
Product Features & Highlights
OCPP demand response and network management compatible
4G-LTE and WiFi enabled for easy control
RFID card reader capable so users can pay easily and securely and you can control access
Modern compact design and form factor with robust construction for maximum durability
Safety rated UL/cUL listed
NEMA 4 rated for indoor or outdoor use
SAE J1772, 208-240VAC, 7.2-7.7kW for faster charging
Adjustable max output amperage 32A, 24A, 16A
Compatible with All EVs and PHEVs
EvoCharge iEVSE Plus RFID EV charging stations are fully compatible with nearly all Electric Vehicles (EV) and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV) sold throughout the United States and Canada. Tesla vehicles do not use the standard SAE J1772 plug, but a Tesla supplied adaptor allows the J1772 to work with Tesla.
Get Tax Incentives
To learn if your RFID EV charging station products and installation are eligible for federal, state and utility incentives and rebates, visit our incentives page!