Home EV Charging Station Benefits
Introducing the next evolution of electric car home charging stations. EvoCharge’s EVSE and iEVSE Level 2 chargers are 8x faster than standard Level 1 units, allow you to choose cable length options, and come either non-networked or Wi-Fi enabled with Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) so you’re in control of your system. And with the option to add EvoReel cable management for a solution that fits your individual needs.View Frequently Asked Questions
Up to 8x faster charging vs. standard Level 1
Compatible with all electric vehicles and Plug-in (PHEV) hybrids
Standard non-networked or WiFi enabled units allow you to plug-and-charge
Indoor and Outdoor Installations with NEMA 4 rating
Did you know that there are a number of utilities, local and federal tax incentives available in both the United States and Canada for those looking to upgrade their EV home charging stations? To learn more and see if there are incentives available in your area, check out our tax incentives and rebate page.
Which EV charging station is right for my home?
The standard EvoCharge EVSE EV home charging station comes non-networked with no activation required.
- Plugs into a standard 240v outlet, or hardwired by a licensed electrician
- Fully compatible with virtually all EV brands and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV) available
- Ready for indoor or outdoor installation with a NEMA 4 rating
- Comes with easy to mount bracket and connector holster to keep cord within reach
- Optional 18 or 25-foot charging cable
The EvoCharge iEVSE smart EV home charging station connects over your home’s Wi-Fi to put your charging information in your hands. If your local utility is one of the growing number of companies with EV charging programs, the iEVSE home charging station can help you reduce costs and qualify for discounts and rebates. To find out if your local utility provides rebates and incentives when you purchase an EV charging station for your home, check out the Tax & Incentives page.
- OCPP 1.6 network compatible
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Plugs into a 240v outlet, or hardwired by a licensed electrician
- Fully compatible with virtually all EV brands and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV)
- Install indoors or outdoors; it’s NEMA 4 rated
- Comes with easy to mount bracket and connector holster to keep cord within reach Optional 18 or 25-foot charging cable
Take your EV home charging station to the next level with these add-on solutions.
The ultimate in cable management, EvoReel can be installed overhead on the ceiling or wall, keeping your cord off the ground and out of your way. The EvoReel automatically rewinds when not in use, improving convenience, safety, cleanliness and efficiency within your space.
The EvoCharge Cable Retractor can be easily installed overhead to keep cords out of the way. By suspending your cable from the wall or ceiling, it can always be at arm’s reach and off the floor. Compatible with any Level 1 or Level 2 home EV charging station cable.