EvoCharge EVSE Level 2 EV Charging Station
Not sure what to get? Use these tools to help you find a charging solution that works for you.
EvoCharge’s standard commercial Level 2 EV charger offers non-networked power for virtually all electric vehicles (EV) and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV). With a simple interface and no activation required, the EvoCharge EVSE can be plugged into a 240v outlet or can be hardwired by a professional electrician.
Charging Station Features
- Universal SAE J1772 charger works with all EVs and PHEVs (even Tesla with adapter)
- Rapid 7.2-7.7kW output charges up to 8x faster than with a standard Level 1 charger
- NEMA 4 rated for indoor and outdoor use and protection from the elements and temperature range -22° F to 122° F
- Safety certified as UL/cUL listed
- Charging cable options, 18 or 25 ft, for charging distance flexibility
- Electrical 240V required, optional hardwire or NEMA 6-50 Plug for power supply connection
- Optional 22 or 30-foot charging cable with EvoReel
- Optional cable management Retractor and Pedestal Mount
- Single or dual mount
View more product information and technical documents.
Product Features & Highlights
Modern compact design and form factor with robust construction for maximum durability
Safety rated UL/cUL listed
Cable management for safe, clean environment
NEMA 4 rated for indoor or outdoor use
SAE J1772, 208-240VAC, 7.2-7.7kW for faster charging
Driver gets back on the road with 8x faster charging than standard Level 1 chargers
Easy installation and ready to charge EV
Adjustable max output amperage 32A, 24A, 16A
Compatible with All EVs and PHEVs
EVSE is fully compatible with nearly all Electric Vehicles (EV) and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV) sold throughout the United States and Canada. Tesla vehicles do not use the standard SAE J1772 plug, but an adaptor is typically included with the vehicle or available purchase online.
Get Tax Incentives
To learn if your EV charging station products and installation are eligible for federal, state and utility incentives and rebates, visit our incentives page!