EvoCharge iEVSE WiFi Charging Station
Not sure what to get? Use these tools to help you find a charging solution that works for you.
Easily manage your charging network with iEVSE, EvoCharge’s WiFi electric vehicle (EV) charging station. With true OCPP, you choose the third-party network service provider that works for you, giving you control and access to charging capabilities.
Charging Station Features
- True Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) compliant means you can select a network provider
- WiFi enabled for station to connect to local utility company and network provider to monitor charging
- Universal SAE J1772 charger works with all EVs and PHEVs (Tesla with adapter)
- Rapid 7.2-7.7kW output: charge up to 8x faster than with a standard Level 1 charger
- NEMA 4 rated for indoor and outdoor use and protection from the elements and temperature range -22° F to 122° F
- Safety certified as UL/cUL listed
- Charging cable options, 18 or 25 ft, for charging distance flexibility
- Includes Local Load Management for managing the electrical load to all receiving
- Electrical 240V required, optional hardwire or NEMA 6-50 Plug for power supply connection
- LED indicator display to view current output and WiFi status
- Optional 22 or 30-foot charging cable with EvoReel
- Optional cable management Retractor and Pedestal Mount
- Single or dual mount
View more product information and technical documents.
Product Features & Highlights
OCPP demand response and network management compatible
WiFi enabled for easy control
Simple interface makes charging easier than ever
Modern compact design and form factor with robust construction for maximum durability
Safety rated UL/cUL listed
NEMA 4 rated for indoor or outdoor use
SAE J1772, 208-240VAC, 7.2-7.7kW for faster charging
Adjustable max output amperage 32A, 24A, 16A
Compatible With All EVs and PHEVs
The iEVSE WiFi EV charger is fully compatible with nearly all Electric Vehicles (EV) and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV) sold throughout the United States and Canada. Tesla vehicles do not use the standard SAE J1772 plug, but an adaptor is available which allows the J1772 to work with Tesla. The adaptor is typically included with the vehicle or available to purchase online.
Get Tax Incentives
To learn if your WiFi EV charging station products and installation are eligible for federal, state and utility incentives and rebates, visit our incentives page!